Turn your hearth into a hub of high-efficiency comfort. Purchase a FortisBC eligible EnerChoice natural gas fireplace , and you may be eligible for a $300 rebate from FortisBC.
- You must be a FortisBC residential natural gas customer.
- In addition to being EnerChoice rated, FortisBC eligible fireplaces must be direct-vented, temperature modulating and not have a standing pilot. Please check the QualifyingEnerChoiceFireplaceModels and ask your fireplace dealer for more information.
- Your application must be postmarked within 60 days of the purchase date.
*You can find a complete list of requirements under the terms and conditions.
How to apply
- Review the terms & conditions.
- Purchase a FortisBC QualifyingEnerChoiceFireplaceModels and have it installed in your existing home by a gas contractor registered with the BC Safety Authority (BCSA). You can find a list of retailers at enerchoice.org.
- Complete the application form and include a copy of the purchase invoice including make and model of the fireplace and the contractor invoice that contains the date of installation, details of the work performed and the registration number of the gas fitter and installation permit number.
- Send the signed application and supporting documents to:
EnerChoice Fireplace Program
P.O. Box 9090
Surrey, BC, V3T 5W4
If you qualify, we'll mail you a cheque for $300. Please allow up to 90 days for processing.
For more information, call us toll-free at 1-800-663-8400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org