Maxwell Fireplace is known for outstanding service, attention to detail, unique product assortment and creative solutions for indoor and outdoor residential fireplaces. Serving the lower mainland and beyond, we’ve worked closely with homeowners, contractors, designers and architects in the purchase and installation of their ideal fireplace since 1973, and considered one of the top fireplace companies in the lower mainland.
We’re looking to hire an Installation Assistant to assist in the installation of residential gas fireplaces as we enter into our busiest season.
This full time position is available immediately with hours guaranteed until December 31st, 2021, and the possibility of permanent employment as an Apprentice in 2022.
- Experience working in construction or trade
- Availability for work 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
- Comfortable with heights (roof tops and ladders)
- A friendly outgoing personality
- Willingness to learn
- Strong work ethic
- Able to speak, read, and write English
- Team player
What’s in it for you?
- $22 an hour
- Overtime pay
- A chance to work with a growing company
- Opportunities for development and career advancement
- Work/life balance
- Vacation paid every pay period
- Free parking or pick up & drop off
- Hats and shirts with company logo
- Holiday party and team events