Maxwell Fireplace is known for outstanding service, attention to detail, unique product assortment, and creative solutions for indoor and outdoor residential fireplaces. Located in North Vancouver since 1986, we work closely with homeowners and contractors across greater Vancouver in the purchase, installation, and servicing of gas fireplaces.
With the boom in construction and homeowners upgrading and renovating, our business is on fire. In order to best serve our customers and keep pace with our growth, we’re looking to add to our sales team with an experienced Showroom Sales Consultant.
The Showroom Sales Consultant is the first point of contact with the Company’s customers. They are responsible for responding to inquiries and conducting inside sales activities in the showroom and over the phone. Offering exemplary service, the Sales Consultant primarily interacts with homeowners, and on occasion, homeowners’ third party contractors (designers; builders; architects; decorators; etc.) to educate and advise on Maxwell Fireplace products and services with the goal to sell gas fireplaces and maintain the company’s reputation.
- Educating and advising customers on product
- Conceptualizing fire spaces
- Fireplace sales
- Client Relationship Management (CRM)
Skills and Requirements
- Showroom sales experience from a retail, wholesale, or similar business
- Ability to conceptualize fire space design
- Decorating and/or interior design experience an asset
- Possess an outgoing personality and able to establish rapport with others instantly
- Proficient computer skills: Email; Internet; POS; Database Management System
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work efficiently
- Must be anticipative, innovative and solutions-oriented
- Proven ability to prioritize, manage time, and meet deadlines
- Excellent command of the English language with the ability to articulate information clearly and write professionally
- Ability to work a varied schedule Monday to Saturday.
What’s in it for you?
- Work in Vancouver’s premium fireplace showroom
- Opportunities for advancement
- Customized on-boarding and training
- Work/life balance. (No nights. No Sundays. No statutory holidays.)
- Generous compensation
- Company Benefits (after 3-months’ full time employment)
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Free parking
- Super fun holiday parties and other employee activities
- Product discounts