Part Time Permanent
Maxwell Fireplace is known for outstanding service, attention to detail, unique product assortment, and creative solutions for indoor and outdoor residential fireplaces. Located in North Vancouver since 1986, we work closely with homeowners and contractors in the purchase, installation, and servicing of gas fireplaces, and earned the reputation of the premier fireplace company in the Greater Vancouver Area.
With the boom in construction and homeowners’ upgrading and renovating, our business is on fire. In order to best serve our customers and keep pace with our growth, we’re looking to add to our sales team with an experienced Warehouse Associate.
The Warehouse Associate reports to the Warehouse & Inventory Lead. The role is a hands-on position responsible for the physical handling of inventory and supplies in our North Vancouver warehouse.
4 key areas of responsibility:
- Shipping and receiving
- Warehouse management
Skills and Requirements
- Experience in shipping or receiving preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds (34 kilos)
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work efficiently
- Must be anticipative, innovative and solutions-oriented
- Excellent command of the English language with the ability to articulate information clearly
- Ability to work a variety of daytime shifts at least 3 days a week
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to work with a growing company
- Opportunities for advancement
- Customized on-boarding and training
- Work/life balance. (No nights. No Sundays. No statutory holidays.)
- Generous compensation
- Company Benefits (after 3-months full time employment)
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Free parking
- Super fun holiday parties and other employee activities
- Product discounts