Stûv 30s are free standing wood stoves that offer many variations: open or closed fire, efficient heating, great view of the fire, 360° rotation and even year-round BBQ on some models
Stûv 30 wood stoves offer three operating modes: open fire, closed fire with glass door and closed fire with solid door. Their refined curves provide a constant view of the flames and the combustion techniques used guarantee high efficiency.
Three doors, three operating modes
Stûv 30 wood stoves have three doors that correspond to three operating modes. The “open” fire mode beckons people to gather round. The “closed fire” mode with glass door magnifies the flames and warms the atmosphere. The “closed fire – full door” mode envelops the house in comforting warmth.
Technical Data Sheet
- Stûv 30-compact ONE
- Stûv 30-compact
- Stûv 30-compact H
- Stûv 30-compact ONE (EPA)
- Stûv 30-compact (EPA)
- Stûv 30-compact H (EPA)
Stûv 30, a stove with a proven track record
The Stûv 30 was the first stove in the series to integrate the system with three rotating doors. To change the mode of operation, simply bring the corresponding door to the front of the stove. Rotating the drum is easy and only takes a few seconds.
Hear the crackling logs, enjoy the pleasant smell of burning wood or even have a barbecue!
Enjoy watching the flames safely and with excellent efficiency
The solid door allows the wood to burn securely.
- Weight of the unit 115 kg ❘ 253 Lb
- Maximum power 41 000 BTU (11 KW)
- Wood consumption >5 kg/h
- Length of logs in vertical position 50 cm | 20″
- Length of logs in horizontal position 33 cm | 13″
- Air intake N/A
- Modes of operation 3 : glass | open | closed
- Barbecue kit Option
- Turning plate * (360°) Option
- Fire-screen standard
- Back smoke outlet standard
- North american standards UL-1482-97 | ULC-S627-00 | EPA EXEMPT
- Chimney diameter & type Ø7″, UL-103HT | ULC-S629